I really don’t know which is more painful, getting your wisdom teeth pulled or watching your beloved Pats get manhandled by the Pittsburgh Steelers.
One day after watching the Pats get trounced by the Steelers, I got my wisdom teeth pulled. Since both have been very painful experiences, I decided to compare the two.
- Stay home from school for a few days
- Overwhelming love and attention
- Ummm, it hurts, alot
- No solid food
- Painkillers make you speak in tongues
- Waking up in the middle of the night when the anesthesia wears off. That was not fun, at all.
- They’re still alive, barely
- It was against one of the best teams in the NFL
- No physical harm to self, unless emo
- Where do I begin? Cassel being shit Cassel not awesome Cassel, Wes getting knocked out of game, secondary getting shit on, Moss Man droping touchdowns, Matt Light getting analy raped by Harrison…
- Tied with Dolphins AGAIN
- Looking to prove we were elite again
Winner is- Both wicked painful
Until Next Time